Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Crazy Good Crackers

Crazy Good Crackers



I found these crackers on Pintrest and knew I had to try them! The original recipe is here (these-put-the-crack-in-crackers/)  

 They were crazy good! I am warning you though, everyone who has tried them could not eat just one!

      1 cup canola oil
       1 packet ranch dressing mix
         2 tbs. red pepper flakes
        4 sleeves of Saltine crackers

Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl get the crackers really coated. And then lay them out on a cookie sheet and drizzle whatever is left in the bottom of the bowl, over the top of the crackers.  Bake at 250 degrees for 15-20 minutes, stirring them around about halfway through. Let them cool and store in a airtight container.




I used them to make my cracker fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment